Offer expiration date: Jul 10, 2022 This offer is expired
- for Industrial Electro/mechanical repair facility.
- to rebuild 1 & 3 phase AC electric motors as well as DC motors, gear reducers and pumps among other equipment.
- provide on site services at customers facilities as well.
- local work
- $18.00 to $22.00 per hour to start
- benefits and raises
- PERMANENT position
- 2nd shift work
- 5 years' experience in a machine shop environment
- Strong knowledge and background in manual machining
- Ability to properly operate engine lathes and milling machines
- Proficient in the use of all precision measuring tools (micrometers, calipers, etc)
- Ability to hold tolerances of down to .0005"
- Welding knowledge and ability a definite plus
- General knowledge of 3 phase motors, generators, pumps & gearbox's is a plus
- Repair shafts and housing for the equipment we repair, utilizing standard manual machining equipment
- Perform other machine work as needed in the repair of equipment we service
- As needed in addition to machine work, dismantle, inspect and repair various electro/mechanical equipment including but not limited to; 1 phase & 3 phase motors, industrial pumps, gear reducers, blowers, etc.
- Perform installations and repair of customer equipment on site
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team