As an Electrician / Maintenance Technician you will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of the machinery, industrial systems and power equipment in a manufacturing facility with a steel fabrication plant. You will work as part of a team to identify and repair system faults and equipment breakdowns.
DAY/SHIFT ASSIGNMENT: This is a Day Shift, Mon-Fri opportunity with a possibility of 2nd Shift.
- Candidates must be willing to work additional overtime when required.
At least four years of Industrial maintenance, troubleshooting and repair experience.
A successful candidate for this position must have:
- Experience in the maintenance and repair of 480V
- Good trouble-shooting skills, working with test equipment, schematics and technical manuals to research systems and equipment failures.
- Experience maintaining electro-mechanical equipment, to include maintenance, repair, troubleshooting, installing and testing equipment such as: hydraulic/pneumatic machinery,
Experience maintaining or strong knowledge of fork lifts is a plus.
- Welding experience is a desired skill.
Must be able to lift heavy equipment, climb up and down ladders as well as perform all physical requirements of the position. Ability to support other maintenance functions in the building, to include at times, janitorial duties, plumbing, carpentry and other work.
Must have reliable transportation to and from work.